- Sit with your back against the chair back.
- Pull your chair in to the desk as far as you can.
- Tuck your chin in – avoid “peering” into the monitor.
- Don’t slouch – pull shoulders back and keep upper back straight and flat.
- Relax shoulders – avoid elevating or “hunching” shoulders. Relax elbows close to torso.
- Change position frequently in your chair.
- Alternate tasks every 15-30 minutes if possible.
- Take two-minute micro-breaks from your desk every hour. Walk around the office.
- Always take a full lunch break and eat lunch away from your desk.